Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Beanies for Baby


I have been using this basic beanie pattern like crazy lately. Having a baby in winter this time, I realized that my little collection of hats from when Mack was born was going to get boring really fast. Here are a few of the beanies I've made.

This is the beanie that matches the little pea coat I made.

We're big BSU fans here. This one is probably my favorite.

I made a plain grey in every size, grey is such a good color.

I've definitely been using these beanies as a yarn stash buster. I had to add the grey strip at the bottom because I had used up the last of that green.

I make these cute little beanies while Nathan and I watch our shows. I can make a few in an evening, depending on what size I'm making. These are a great beginner project, and they're so easily customizable! 

Here are two football ones I've made.
for my cousin Dawson


I also made a monster beanie for one of Nathan's coworker's babies.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are still so talented. I've only had very sad attempts at hats. Great job.
    With Love,
    Al @ Shaffer Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! It probably drives my husband crazy, but I share a lot of them with him. Please leave a comment!