Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello 2014!

I would say I've been AWOL, but the fact of the matter is that I've actually been ABIHABWHTGITNICU (away because I had a baby who had to go into the NICU). So I know you all understand. And I know all of you who have more than one child understand how your sweet little two-year-old can suddenly turn into a horrible tantrum throwing monster who doesn't let you get a thing done.
So maybe I haven't been sewing or blogging. And there's a good possibility I won't participate in the Project Run and Play Sew-Along this season, which makes me sad, but I have a cute baby I can snuggle to make me happy again. As I get used to this mom-of-two thing, I am finding I have a little bit more down time (that I'm not using to nap) and I'm trying to get caught up on reading blogs (400+ posts behind), and also devouring the first two books in the Divergent series (have you read it?!) as well as a few other novels. Updating my own blog hasn't been high on my priority list, but I don't want to stop completely. This month you may just get to know me really well. We'll see what I decide to blog about while I don't have time to sew.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading a series you might like. You have most likely heard of it, I'm usually behind the times. It's the incorrigible children of Ashton place. Hope all is well with the little ones. Two gets easier just in time for three to throw it off lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take your time, life has other priorities. I have slowed down on sewing lately because I am pregnant too and my energy is gone. Thanks god I am having guests all month to keep the blog running...

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! It probably drives my husband crazy, but I share a lot of them with him. Please leave a comment!